- DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF COFFEE: Semi-Automatic 2-in-1 Espresso Coffee Maker with milk wand, whatever your preference, Choose your strength with Classic Espresso, Cappuccino, or producing steam to heat liquids or beverage. The Steam Wand can be used to make hot beverages like drinking chocolate, water or tea.
- ENSURE THE BEST FLAVOES: 15-bar is the standard pressure to brew rich-tasting espresso, with the high-pressure pump, water pressure instantly through the coffee powder, which is ensure the high quality of espresso every time.
- PROFESSIONAL MILK FROTHING WAND: Frothing milk for cappuccino and latte by hot steam want. The professional frothing wand mixes steam and milk in order to create a rich, dense and creamy froth for every drinks.
- DOUBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Adjust the temperature of water and milk foam respectively, so that the taste of coffee and milk foam can reach the ideal state. Double volume boiler can create more hot water and steam. 1.8L large capacity water tank which can hold enough water for brewing.
- PROMISE & SERVICE: Consumers will get TWO-YEAR Promise of this Espresso Machine. If you have any problem of this machine, Please feel free to contact with us, we will give you the best solution as soon as possible.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.